Used in sign-making and detail work, V-bits are great for carving intricate design in detail on a wide range of materials. V-bits add depth and dimension where the same result cannot be achieved with a flat bit. The added benefit of a 6mm shank vs 1/8" is the rigidity as well as longer lasting especially when cutting harder materials.
- All wood types - MDF/HDF, soft and hardwoods, plywood
- Plastics - ABS, traffolyte & acrylic/perspex
- Non-ferrous metals - brass, aluminium, copper, bronze
- Aluminium Composite
- Signboard fiberglass and composites
Available in sizes:
- 6mm shank include 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90° in 0.1-1mm in tip CED